LESSONS FROM A DOG
1. Never pass up the opportunity
to go for a joy ride.
2. Allow the experience of fresh air and the
wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
3. When loved ones come home,
always run to greet them.
4. When it's in your best interest,
always practice obedience.
5. Enjoy it when someone wants
to rub your tummy.
6. Take naps and always stretch before rising.
7. Run, romp, and play daily.
8. Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
9. Be loyal.
10. Never pretend to be something
11. If what you want lies buried,
dig until you find it.
12. When someone is having a bad day, be silent,
sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
13. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
14. Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
15. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
16. On hot days, drink lots of water
and lie under a shady tree.
17. When you are happy, dance around
and wag your entire body.
18. No matter how often you are criticized,
don't buy into the guilt thing and pout.
Run right back and make friends.
Contact Webmaster@Robin's Web with
questions or comments regarding this site.
Copyright© 1997-2007. Robin L. Olson, Robin's Web, All Rights Reserved.