10.Your annual breast exam is done at Hooters.
9. Directions to your doctor's office include, "Take a left when you enter
the trailer park."
8. The tongue depressor tastes faintly of Fudgsicles.
7. The only proctologist in the plan is "Gus" from Roto-Rooter.
6. The only item listed under Preventive Care coverage is "An apple a day."
5. Your "primary care physician" is wearing the pants you gave to Goodwill
4. "The patient is responsible for 200% of out-of-network charges" is not
3. The only expense covered 100% is embalming.
2. With your last HMO; your Prozac didn't come in different colors with little
"M"s on them.
And the Number 1 Sign You've Joined a Cheap HMO is:
1. You ask for Viagra; you get a Popsicle stick and duct tape.